Archives for July 2017
- Fixed: System could generate a file that some banks would not accept when there were credits and debits in the same file.
- On the category setup page, created a new tab named Format and moved the ID information to it.
- For case categories, added a new field named, Title Format. New cases will be created with this format. If created from a property, the tags <fp_prop_id/> and <fp_prop_address1/> can be used to substitute information from the property into the new case title.
Cash Flow Statement
- Payments for reinstated charges were appearing on the report as balancing equity. Although this was correct, the line is now labeled as "Payments for Reinstated Charges".
- Fixed: Credit card and check funds were being lumped into the same line and was appearing as a negative number in the Additions to Cash section.
- The Model Community is no longer so barebones. Now includes a stripped down chart of accounts and various other information appropriate for a community association
- Fixed: Trial communities could not be added.
- Fixed: Dashboard was not refreshing widgets for case categories after changes.
- Fixed: Dashboard was not refreshing accounting widgets after certain types of transactions.
- Added an Options tab to the processing page. It currently contains a single option: Adjust to Customer Balance. This option is checked by default and has been the default behavior of the payment processing. However, the user can now turn it off if necessary.
- The Cash Flow selection now has a new option: Default Account Types. Up until now, this option has been ignored and the default cash flow types for each account have been used. Now you can override the cash flow types for every account in the journal entry.
Point of Sale
- Added a Transactions tab that lists transactions in the current batch.
- Transactions can be reversed (or voided if appropriate) by clicking on the red x on the right side of the transaction.
- Fixed: Changing the theme could create exceptions when viewing the website. Problem was caused by existing links to templates in the previous them. Now all links to templates are cleared when the the theme is changed. This means every page in the website will use the default template of the new theme.
- Fixed: Using a temporary password could result in a bad destination page.