November 6, 2017 UpdatePosted November 6, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Filed Under: Change Log, Front Page
- Clicking the Upload button on a just created blast email, could cause the upload page to malfunction.
- Added the following "When" triggers to customer actions:
- the customer updates payment card information online
- the customer deletes payment card information online
- the customer updates bank account information online
- the customer deletes bank account information online
- the customer makes an online payment.
- Added a new "Then" behavior to customer actions:
- send an e-mail notification to the current online user
- Fixed: The badge showing the number of actions was not updated when an action was voided.
- Added Paid and Balance fields to the collection detail page.
- When receiving a payment, the payment can be applied to the outstanding collection balances. The applied amounts can be entered on the Collections tab.
Customer Credit Cards
- Deleting a credit card now occurs directly on the customer tab.
Forms & Letters
- Documents created for individual customers, properties, people, or cases now load the customer email address into the To field of the email dialog.
- Now logs automatic status changes for expired memberships.
- When emailing a customer statement, the email dialog now inserts the community name into the subject field.
- Fixed: The add-on letters function was broken.
- Fixed: On the Add-Ons tab of the statements page, the system was displaying the wrong letter templates.
- Payment events in the portal now trigger category actions instead of sending canned emails. This allows the use of category actions and email templates for payment and account updates.
- Fixed: Trying to reset the user password for a non-existent user could cause the system to send a reset email with a bad link to the email address. It should send no email at all.