October 16, 2016 UpdatePosted November 6, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Filed Under: Change Log, Front Page
- Added a new form template: Images. Prints all images in the case at the full width of the page.
- Fixed: Couldn't void a category stage.
- Fixed: Would sometimes continue to display an event on a website several hours after the event ended.
- If the uploaded file is named "image.jpg", the files are serialized "image1.jpg", "image2.jpg", "image3.jpg",... The browser file upload for iOS (in some versions) always names the file captured from the camera as image.jpg and Forwardpass would replace the file until serialization.
- Added file archiving to the Pics tab of various records. Click the green down arrow to the right of the picture gallery to confirm that you wish to archive the images into a zip archive. When completed, the archive can be downloaded to your computer's local file system.
- Long form messages would cause the form engine to fail.