Create calendars for venues, shows, classes, community meetings or celebrations. Add events (class, show, pontoon cruise, etc.) to calendars and allow members with Forwardpass accounts to join an event. You may also optionally allow staff to approve adding members to events.
Event Management Features
- Manage events in a calendar-based format.
- Assign one or more people to a single event.
- Create automated notifications of new events.
- Users can sign up for events subject to approval by community administrators.
- Send automated emails when someone signs up for an event or an administrator approves or rejects an approval.
- Browsable monthly calendars can be placed on a webpage for any event category. Calendars can be styled in the website's theme.
- Personal information can be replaced by generic text on public webpages.
- Customizable event categories. Designate providers (teachers, instructors, boat captains, guides, etc.) and/or clients (students, guests, members, etc.).