Archives for May 2017
- Added fp_type and fp_stage tags to the email templates.
- Added a new widget type: People, Annualized Revenue by Date
- Added more date range validation so you can no longer end up with backwards ranges.
- Added a /PageLabels dictionary to PDF documents that have roman numerals in the opening section of the document. Based on these labels, some PDF readers can display page numbers consistent with the numbers printed on the pages.
- Added a new property report: Properties: Email: A list of email addresses associated with memberships in the current search. Each of these addresses have specific purposes (and were likely collected under that understanding) and should not be aggregated for a single purpose. In most cases, you should set the Primary field to Primary Only on the main people page before producing this report.
- Added a new tab to the page detail: Add to <Body/>. The contents of the tab are inserted at the location of the <fp_insert_body/>. This is primarily used to insert scripts after other scripts are loaded.