Archives for November 2017
- Clicking the Upload button on a just created blast email, could cause the upload page to malfunction.
- Added the following "When" triggers to customer actions:
- the customer updates payment card information online
- the customer deletes payment card information online
- the customer updates bank account information online
- the customer deletes bank account information online
- the customer makes an online payment.
- Added a new "Then" behavior to customer actions:
- send an e-mail notification to the current online user
- Fixed: The badge showing the number of actions was not updated when an action was voided.
- Added Paid and Balance fields to the collection detail page.
- When receiving a payment, the payment can be applied to the outstanding collection balances. The applied amounts can be entered on the Collections tab.
Customer Credit Cards
- Deleting a credit card now occurs directly on the customer tab.
Forms & Letters
- Documents created for individual customers, properties, people, or cases now load the customer email address into the To field of the email dialog.
- Now logs automatic status changes for expired memberships.
- When emailing a customer statement, the email dialog now inserts the community name into the subject field.
- Fixed: The add-on letters function was broken.
- Fixed: On the Add-Ons tab of the statements page, the system was displaying the wrong letter templates.
- Payment events in the portal now trigger category actions instead of sending canned emails. This allows the use of category actions and email templates for payment and account updates.
- Fixed: Trying to reset the user password for a non-existent user could cause the system to send a reset email with a bad link to the email address. It should send no email at all.
- Added a new form template: Images. Prints all images in the case at the full width of the page.
- Fixed: Couldn't void a category stage.
- Fixed: Would sometimes continue to display an event on a website several hours after the event ended.
- If the uploaded file is named "image.jpg", the files are serialized "image1.jpg", "image2.jpg", "image3.jpg",... The browser file upload for iOS (in some versions) always names the file captured from the camera as image.jpg and Forwardpass would replace the file until serialization.
- Added file archiving to the Pics tab of various records. Click the green down arrow to the right of the picture gallery to confirm that you wish to archive the images into a zip archive. When completed, the archive can be downloaded to your computer's local file system.
- Long form messages would cause the form engine to fail.