Archives for August 2017
- Can now add classes for Cases, People, and Events.
- If there is a least one class attached to a case, person, or event record, a Case tab will appear in the record's detail.
- Removed the category option, Link Website, from the category detail. It is no longer needed because categories now have their own classes.
- Altered the settings for Coupons in the property categories. Administrators can now set Due Date and Late Day separately. These dates are now reflected on the coupons.
- Added a yellow bar at the top of copies of emails displaying the primary recipient(s).
- Added a highlighted statement that emphasizes what payment schedule is going to be used. This is being done so that users who run the assessment prior to the actual billing month will not use the wrong schedule.
- Highlighted the date of the last run.
- Fixed: An inserted fill-in would be truncated at the first double quotation mark in the text.
- Added a clipboard icon before the names of file on the Files tab of various types of records. Clicking this icon will copy the file name to the clipboard. This is particularly useful for inserting file names into the HTML of web pages and posts.
- Enabled password history for web users.
- Events now display carriage returns in the description.
- Cases can now be ordered by class on a website. Also, if a class if used to sort a category, the system will create an entry for each class. This is useful for creating business directories where a business should appear under more than one heading.