Archives for October 2017
- Fixed: Clicking the Save button rapidly (or a faulty mouse) could cause the system to double the amount of a budget line on reports until the budget was saved again.
- Added the ability to set the Gate for batch updates of cases or people in the current search.
- Added a Default Sort to people categories.
- Added a Gate select menu to the contact detail for case and people records. It appears under the Country field on the Contact tab.
- Added a new option, Default File Location, to the category. Categories can now determine whether uploaded files to records in the category are secure or public. For instance, a membership category might be created for a business directory that is only used to display records on public pages of the website. In this case, it is appropriate to make the files all public. This setting should only be set to public is there is no possibility that an uploaded file to the category needs to be secure.
- Removed home phone, work phone, and mobile phone fields from the listing. Replaced them with Phone 1, Phone 2, Phone 3, Phone 4 fields. Beside each field is now a select menu to select the type of phone (Home, Mobile, Work, SMS).
- The telephone directory, property transfer wizard, and letter templates were updated to handle the above change.
- The Website directory now supports a property's secondary listing.
- Added a Pets field to the primary and secondary listings.
- Property transfers now automatically set the listing to approved.
- Created a property action that can send an email listing all property listings that need approval. The purpose is to send a list of all properties changed by users in the website portal.
- Added an Official column to the Voter Roster reports. These are the votes assigned to the property when an election is calculated. The votes column is the calculated number of votes at any time.
- Fixed: Creating a new email and saving it multiple times could create multiple copies of the email.
- Fixed: The email correction dialog would unnecessarily wrap the Update buttons in certain situations.
- Added classes to item categories.
- The <fp_prop/> tag now uses the correspondence names (tenant if the property is marked as a rental).
- Fixed: The <blank/> tag was ignoring the left parameter.
- Fixed: The <fp_webtoken> tag was not working from the property page. It only worked for customers.
- Fixed: On the Files tab of various records, the clipboard icon would appear above the lists for files larger than 10MB.
- Fixed: Could not email files by clicking on the email icon for each document.
- Added Report: Membership Contacts: Lists contact information for people in the current search.
- Added the category name to the title of most people reports.
- Automated expiration processing now occurs before the daily membership counts are recorded so that effects of the the processing are reflected in that day's counts.
- Addded a No Type option to the Type select menu on the main people page.
- Created a new action trigger: there are housekeeping notifications. The action is triggered if there notifications generated during the housekeeping period. This is used to send an email to the appropriate people when online web users have updated their directory listing and the listing needs review.
- On the main property page, the Cases button is now colored yellow if there are any pending cases linked to the property.
- Added an Alias field to the user record. If this field is populated, the assignee's name on a case statement will be replaced with the alias. This field will be used for other purposes in the future.
- Now accepts percent symbols within passwords.
- Refined the format of notification emails involving registration or changes to passwords.
- Can now reset a password on the Users tab of the customer record. Once the password is reset, the temporary password can be copied to the clipboard or emailed to the user.
- Fixed: User registration by token was unnecessarily requiring the password to be changed on the first login.
- Fixed: Voided users would still appear on the Users tab of customers.
- Fixed: Could not save a user record if a voided user with the same email address existed in the system.
- Fixed: User registration would fail if the user was already in the system. Now it just attaches the community to the existing user account if necessary.
- The search function now returns an extract of information containing the term.
- Now sends email to the user (and the website's accounting contact) after a credit card is either saved to the vault or a payment is processed.
- Fixed: Users who logged in using a temporary password could encounter the change password page again after resetting their password.