March 26, 2016 UpdatePosted March 29, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Filed Under: Change Log, Front Page
- The billing system no longer uses details to configure a record's billing amount, schedule, or quantity.
- A new billing tab is available on memberships, properties, and cases that are configured for assessments. Existing billing information has been moved to this tab.
- A row will appear for each billing line in the record's type. This information is updated when the type is changed. Each line can be switched on and off. If the the billing line is enabled, it will be charged when the property is assessed.
- By default, the information flows from the type. However, there is a new checkbox: Enable Overrides. If this box is checked, the user can customize the billing information. However, if selected, the billing information will not be updated automatically when changed in the type.
- Now uses the item name for each billing line printed on the coupon.
- Now sets the focus to the Customer ID field when first opened.
- If the Red Negative Numbers option is checked, negative numbers in an XLSX export are colored red.
- System will now auto generate an ID for a new property if there is an ID formatting string in the category.
- Latitude and Longitude fields have been added to the property record. These fields are currently empty but will be populated in the coming weeks and will be used for future features.
- Added the year to each event's timestamp in the timeline.
- Added a new sort option: Last Modified. If selected, the transactions are sorted by the time the transaction was last updated. This can be helpful changes to the financial statements.
- Added an Advanced tab that contains date/time fields for setting a Last Modified range. If times are set in one or both of these fields, the current search will only contain transactions that were last modified (or initially created) in the specified range.