Highlights of the February 26, 2017 UpdatePosted March 2, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Filed Under: Change Log, Front Page
- Now includes a vendor form template that fills in preprinted 1099 forms.
- Added a new Timeline tab that shows changes to the case stages. Other information will be added to the timeline later.
- Actions that duplicate a case in another category now copy the images from the source case to the new case.
- Added the stage icon to the main cases page and reorganized the status column.
- Moved the Assignee to the links column to better utilize space on the main cases page.
- Case detail page now resizes to fit the height of the browser window.
- Added a new option Mobile Access. If checked, the detail is available for use on mobile devices.
- Added a category detail report that simply lists the details.
- Added a Mobile column to the category detail page.
- On the assessment tab, added new options to quantity select menu:
These options can be used to assess an additional convenience fee depending on payment method.
- Cash or Check PPM - Assess the fee if the linked customer's preferred payment method is cash or check.
- Credit Card PPM - Assess the fee if the linked customer's preferred payment method is a credit card.
- ACH PPM - Assess the fee if the linked customer's preferred payment method is ACH.
- Single topic print-outs (such as from the user manual) no longer overlap text if the topic title is longer than a single line.
- Now supports 18 and 19 digit VISA credit card numbers that should begin appearing soon.
- Added a new Events report. It does not include assignment information. It is more appropriate for event categories that do not include assignments.
- Renamed the original Events report to Events and Assignments.
- No longer allows the user to compare a budget to itself in the budget comparison report.
- Changed the subtitle of the budget comparison report to not show the current date. In that context, it was pointless.
- The Auto-Payment flag under the Membership tab is now turned on by default for new memberships.
- Added a Self Check-in notification system to the main people page. On the Settings tab of the admittance dialog, the location must be set to a specific gate. Any self check-ins on that gate will also appear on this page. The notifications are not available using Microsoft's Internet Explorer or Edge browsers.
- In records with a Pics tab, clicking on a thumbnail in the new gallery now brings up a lightbox.
- Added Monthly Assessments by Property - Reports the actual monthly dues for each property in the current search. The charges are broken down by the property type's line number (1 to 4). Properties that are charged with more than one line are subtotaled. This report does not take into account restrictions by beginning or ending date.
- Now requires confirmation to continue when any part of the payment is not applied to a balance.
- Now requires confirmation to continue when there's already a payment from the customer on the same day or in the same batch.
- Permission headers are now clickable. When clicked, all permissions below the header are set.
- Added tooltips giving examples of what the individual permissions do.
- On the main vendor page, added a Forms & Letters option to the Other Actions pop-up button.
Form & Letter Tags
- New Tags:
The community's Tax ID Number.
The amount of sales to the customer.ATTRIBUTES
- DateBegin = [date] - Only include sales that occurred on or after this date.
- DateEnd = [date] - Only include sales that occurred on or before this date.
- DueBegin = [date] - Only include sales that had a due date on or after this date.
- DueEnd = [date] - Only include sales that had a due date on or before this date.
- MinimumBalance = [0.00] - Only include sales with this minimum outstanding balance.
- ShowBalance - Return the sum of outstanding balances instead of total sales to the customer in the specified period.
Customer's Tax ID Number.
The phone number of the current user.
The title of the current user.
The email of the current user.
The amount of purchases from the vendor.ATTRIBUTES
- DateBegin = [date] - Only include purchases that occurred on or after this date.
- DateEnd = [date] - Only include purchases that occurred on or before this date.
- DueBegin = [date] - Only include purchases that had a due date on or after this date.
- DueEnd = [date] - Only include purchases that had a due date on or before this date.
- ShowBalance - Return the sum of outstanding balances rather than the sum of the purchases from the vendor in the specified period.
- MinimumBalance = [0.00] - Only include purchases with this minimum outstanding balance.
- Show1099 - Only include purchases marked with the 1099 flag.
Vendor's Tax ID Number.